• Organic Traffic: Target Acquisition of 12-34+ Urgent Care Appointment Requests (phone call or form) per location / per month in month three (or sooner)
Period of Performance
• The Patients on Demand Pilot Program is a 90-Day Program
• Weekly call w/ Campaign Manager
• Weekly Conversion Report
• Monthly KPI & ROI Report
• Instillation & Setup of Call Tracking
• Location Page Traffic & Conversion Optimization
• Review and approve supplied content updates in a timely manner (48 hours)
• Provide access to the following items: Website, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google My Business, Google AdWords and/or any 3rd Party data provider or tool needed for the success of the program in a timely manner (48 hours)
• Sign up for Call Tracking (3rd Party Service) in first week of program
o Call Tracking Metrics Marketing Plan $99pm + usage (HIPPA Compliant)
o Link: http://calltrackingmetrics.go2cloud.org/SH5Z
• Additional work outside of scope of agreement billed at $250 per hour
• Changes to scheduled dates may create additional costs
• Stock images/photos, original photography/videos, original illustrations or other image/video sourcing or creation by the agency will be additional to this statement of work, including agency time to search for sources images/videos.
• All delivered materials placed on the client’s website will be the property of the client.
• One time payment of $7500.00 per location
• Program renews at $2500.00 per month/location after 90 days unless cancelled
• Enfusen warrants that the services performed under this Agreement shall be performed using reasonable skill and care, and of a quality conforming to generally accepted industry standards and practices.
• Upon payment all parties agree to this Statement of Work
Enfusen is an AI Powered Local Marketing Platform that can help you to out market your competition.
Named a Top 10 Tool Entrepreneurs can use to Automate their Business by Entrepreneur Magazine.
526 S Main St
Akron, OH 44311
Hours of Operation
Monday-Friday 8am to 4:30pm